Knoxville, Tennessee is growing. People from all around the Nation are finding the Southern comforts of Knoxville, Tennessee to be a good match for their dreams. Whether you are raising a family or retiring, we have home options that are just right for your move.
What are some of the reasons Knoxville, Tennessee has become such a popular destination for many?
1) Weather! Experience all four seasons in a mild way in Knoxville, Tennessee
2) Diversity! Spend some time in Knoxville and discover and enjoy the diversity our city offers. Many Festivals celebrate our heritage and history.
3) UT! The University of Tennessee offers sports, drama, medicine, and culture to our city.
4) The Great Smoky Mountain National Park! How cool to thrive in our city just 45 minutes from the National Park area and all it offers.
5) Downtown Knoxville! Development has really changed downtown Knoxville. Urban areas are developing where residents live, work and play all in Downtown, Knoxville. Development of safe and affordable parking along with walk paths that allow for easy movement from one area of downtown to another make the area attractive to all types of folks.
6) No Income Tax! Tennessee has no state income tax. This can be a very attractive feature to consider when moving to Tennessee.
There are so many more reasons people find Knoxville to be a destination for their next move.
If we can help you find a home we would be honored to do so. Are you selling your home in Knoxville, Tennessee? We have listings that have sold in one day. We have listings we have closed and sold for over asking price. Contact us about how we might be part of your move!
Travis and Emily MeKinney of The McKinney Team, Keller Williams Knoxville, Tennessee.